DVCSNE Grant Application & Guidelines
DVCSNE is an organization that promotes nutrition education and supports the efforts of its members in providing quality education to the public in the Delaware Valley by offering educational programs, scholarships, and grants.
One nutrition education grant of up to $500 is available this year to all active members, including those self-employed, commissioned by or employed by organizations of local government, schools, medical facilities, etc. This grant will consider any nutrition education project that has a main goal of improving overall diet by addressing general or specific issues to help its audience adopt a healthy, active lifestyle.
Evaluation and Selection Criteria
- Include specific educational/behavioral objectives with measurable results
- Have the potential to be replicated
- Be original/creative in design and program implementation
- No copyrighted material. No items may be sold as part of grant project.
- Empower its audience to be advocates for their own health
Grants will be evaluated by a committee of DVCSNE Board Members. The project winner will be expected to credit DVCSNE for funding when publication or presentation of the project occurs and present the project to the DVCSNE Board upon request.