2017 DVCSNE Undergraduate Scholarship
The Delaware Valley Chapter of the Society for Nutrition Education (DVCSNE) is excited to announce an open invitation for applications to the 2017 DVCSNE Undergraduate Scholarship!
DVCSNE is an organization that promotes nutrition education and supports the efforts of its members in providing quality education to the public in the Delaware Valley by offering educational programs, scholarships, and grants.
This year, DVCSNE will award a $1000 scholarship to a qualified undergraduate student in the Delaware Valley area.
DVCSNE Scholarship Application & Guidelines
Applicants must be members of DVCSNE and meet all of the following requirements:
– Completed at least one full semester of college, or the equivalent credits, including at least one Food and Nutrition course.
– Enrolled in an A.A.S. or B.S./B.A program with a strong food and nutrition component.
– Enrolled in an accredited college or university in the Delaware Valley.
– Must be a current DVCSNE member to apply.
Application Submission Requirements:
1. Completed DVCSNE Undergraduate Scholarship Application .
2. Official college transcript.
3. Current resume with both general and related work experience.
4. Two letters of recommendation.
5. Completed DVCSNE Undergraduate Scholarship Questionnaire (see application form for details).
Submission Deadline: October 31, 2017
Scholarship Applications will be evaluated by a committee of DVCSNE Board Members. Winner will be notified by December 15th.
For questions, please contact the DVCSNE Scholarship Chair at email@example.com